Rivers do not drink their own water, nor do trees eat their own fruit, nor do rain-clouds eat the grains reared by them. The wealth of the noble is used solely for the benefit of others
Omnipresent God Is the creator and owner of this universe
We should enjoy it with a Feeling of renunciation, to the extent that is necessary for us.
The rest should be left to the society and we should never ever feel jealous of others.
Learn More About The Art Of Giving...
SERVICES AT A GLANCE
- Food grains to underprivileged class.
- Free cataract operations for the poor.
- Artificial Limbs (Jaipur foot) to poor deserving persons.
- Financial assistance to needy patients.
- Sponsoring deserving students to continue their study.
- Organizing seminars on Education, Health & Finance.
- Free Career Counselling.
- Rehabilitation services.
- Awareness programmes.
- Provide health services.
- Free coaching & computer class for poor.